Grandstream Networks GXV3500 backGrandstream Networks GXV3500 left The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder and decoder that uniquely features a built-in public announcement system to offer a 3-in-1 combination device. The device decodes IP video streams to analog video in order to allow IP cameras to be used on an analog network and encodes analog video to allow analog cameras to be used in an IP network. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance products, the GXV3500 is OnVIF compliant and includes built-in PoE.
The GXV3500 allows users to fully utilize existing equipment they have already invested in and upgrade to an advanced IP solution. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf_Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is the ideal product for all surveillance and security monitoring applications combining IP and analog video streams.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers (Encoder mode only)
- Supports IE, Chrome and Firefox via network preview
- SIP/VoIP support of two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
- Encodes/Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Pre/post event recording buffer, Line Out and Microphone Input audio connections
- Supports composite (RCA) video output to TV, Motion Detection and Alarm Notification
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs