Cost-effective VoIP Trunk Gateway
MTG200 series Digital VoIP Gateways with 1/2/4 ports E1/T1 simply migrate your legacy PSTN networks (legacy PBX or E1/T1 service providers) , to VoIP network. Only small investment, you can enjoy the real benefits of VoIP, and retain your PSTN connectivity. It is a compact box designed for SMEs and open-source market, fully compatible with Asterisk / Elastix / Trixbox / Freeswitch and mainstream VoIP platform. With support of ISDN PRI / SS7 / R2 MFC, integrating with your legacy PBX or PSTN network is also so easy.
TG200 is cost-effective trunk gateway equipment specific design for open source market to work with Asterisk/Elastix/small IPPBX. Its built-in echo canceller function and voice decoding conversion function. Users can flexibly select G.711A/U, G.729, G.723,iLBC a variety voice decoding and easily complete IP and PSTN voice and signal converting. In addition, TG200 provides friendly GUI configuration interface, users can freely configure and manage the equipment.
- Cost-effective media gateway for open source communications solutions
- Support echo cancellation, DJB, CNG, VAD and QoS
- Up to 60 simultaneous calls with 1/2 ISDN PRI ports
- Built-in Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface (CLI)
- Standard ISDN compliant and Interoperable with a wide range of IP-PBXs
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs