Vega VoIP Analog Gateways
Sangoma’s Vega 3050G VoIP Analog Gateways are a 50 FXS appliance supporting up to 50 simultaneous calls.
The Vega 3050G is designed to simplify the integration of legacy phone systems to a VoIP network. The Vega 3050G connects a large quantity of analog handsets and devices to an IP network, typically either an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) or a corporate network.
- 50 FXS Ports
- EXCLUSIVE Local Survivability
- Support for 2 FXO Ports using Expansion Module for Emergency PSTN Backup
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback & Least Cost Routing
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment: Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Optional Annual Support & Software Maintenance Plans
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs