Analog Cards (FXO/FXS)
A200 2 – 24 Port Scalable FXO/FXS for optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D model with echo cancellation hardware. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D base card will support telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT series product line, the A200 and Remora™ system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available. Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Life time Warranty
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs