Wifi Access Points
GWN7615 | Grandstream
The GWN7664 offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated internal antenna design for stronger anti-interference, more stable connection, maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range, ideal for business-grade wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
The GWN7615 include support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks , captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be us ed to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to reta il locations, hotels and more.To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management pl atforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstr eam’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premisebased software controller
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs