IPVT10 is an on-premise server designed to support the needs of modern enterprises. It offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform complete with rich video and audio features to provide a centralized, scalable solution to manage an entire businesses’ conferencing needs.
IPVT10 is a powerful on-premise video conferencing server designed for modern enterprise collaborations. It offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform that provides a superior user experience and rich collaboration features including audio/video conferencing, screen/application sharing, and group/private chats. This enterprise video conferencing server features advanced meeting control tools, flexible customization options, and supports access from a variety of devices including video conferencing room systems, video phones, PC/Mac, Android/iOS mobile devices, PSTN trunk lines, and SIP PBXs. IPVT10 provides a centralized and scalable solution to manage an entire businesses’ conferencing needs. It is ideal for enterprises with multiple locations who require an excellent visual communication experience that integrates remote employees, external customers or anyone off-site in an easy-to-use fashion.
IPVT10 comes with various licensing plans so each system deployment can be customized for each business. To learn more about the plans, contact your Grandstream distributor or represenative.
The GXV3500 allows users to fully utilize existing equipment they have already invested in and upgrade to an advanced IP solution. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf_Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is the ideal product for all surveillance and security monitoring applications combining IP and analog video streams.
|IPVT10 Base System||4-way MCU, 8 participants, 60 day full demo license|
|IPVT10-35 License||16-way MCU, 35 participant limit|
|IPVT10-50 License||25-way MCU, 50 participant limit|
|IPVT10-75 License||36-way MCU, 75 participant limit|
|IPVT10-100 License||49-way MCU, 100 participant limit|
|IPVT10-200 License||98-way MCU, 200 participant limit|
|IPVT10-300 License||120-way MCU, 300 participant limit|
- Support for up to 300 participants and 120 video feeds per session; up to 10 simultaneous sessions
- Video and audio recording with 500GB local storage
- 1080p HD at 30fps via H.264/VP8 for real-time video and screen sharing
- Advanced meeting controls, • Flexible scheduling, customizable registration options, follow-up email options, meeting reports and more
- Access from PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX
- HTTPS and WSS/DTLSSRTP encryption for WebRTC, TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithm to sustain smooth audio & video against up to 30% packet loss
- Live broadcast using Facebook/YouTube Live features
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs