PBXAct Phone System
PBXact 5000 is a premise-based IP-PBX appliance built for large enterprises contact centers looking to seamlessly integrate IP phones, VoIP trunks, PSTN connectivity while improving employee collaboration and productivity with a large suite of advanced features.
PBXact hardware is purpose built to be a high-performance business phone system designed and rigorously tested for optimal performance. All Sangoma hardware carries a one year warranty with options to extend.Professional Installation & Maintenance Services Available. The quick-start Installation Wizard for PBXact makes it incredibly easy to get your PBX set up with basic configuration in just a few minutes!
- Supports up to 3000 users and up to 450 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in conferencing & meetings platform; supports desktop, Wave app, and SIP endpoints
- Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers allows communication with all UCM6300 users & solutions
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec and H.264/H.263/ H.263+/H.265/VP8 video codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source telephony operating system
For the product quotation please fill the given form our team will get back to you shortly after analysing your needs